[NFBSea] Metro Transit Policy Updates Workshop

Cook, Tristan Tristan.Cook at kingcounty.gov
Wed Dec 2 21:35:11 UTC 2020

Hello community partners,

We are hosting a final workshop in our policy update series for 2020 that will be the culmination of our work and engagement with you and other stakeholders over the last several months.

We'll share map-based scenarios showing possible outcomes of the Service Guidelines updates, as well as updates to the Metro Connects long-range vision service network map. We'll be seeking your input on how these updates reflect the Mobility Framework and the needs of communities where needs are greatest.

Tactile versions of the maps are being created to make the information accessible for those with a visual impairment, so please contact me if you would like me to send you a set in advance of this meeting.

We'll also provide updates on our service recovery and restoration planning and engagement and budget updates.

We hope you will join us!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96267312827?pwd=ZUhZNXJlaWt1N1ZNeFk4WGl0NUNpUT09
Meeting ID: 962 6731 2827
Passcode: 296115
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,96267312827# US

 <https://kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro.aspx>       Tristan Cook (he/him)
Community Engagement Planner
Desk: 206-477-3842 I Mobile: 206-798-5702
tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov<mailto:tristan.cook at kingcounty.gov>