[NFBSea] Sign up Now for Art Beyond Sight on Jan 22

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 3 19:36:55 UTC 2020

From: Access <access at SeattleArtMuseum.org>
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2020 11:07 AM
Subject: Sign up Now for Art Beyond Sight on Jan 22

Happy New Year! Did you make any resolutions for 2020? Was one of them to see more art? If so (or even if not), we hope that you'll join us for our first Art Beyond Sight Tour of the year on Wednesday, January 22! We'll be looking back at the historic paintings in our European Collection as we move into a new decade.

Art Beyond Sight Tours are for visitors with low or no vision and their guests. Tours begin with light refreshments at 1 pm in Arnold Board Room, on the second floor of the museum. Space for Art Beyond Sight Tours is limited and advanced registration is required. There are three different ways to register:

  1.  Call SAM Customer Service Center at 206.654.3210
  2.  Respond to this email or email access at seattleartmuseum.org<mailto:access at seattleartmuseum.org>
  3.  Visit SAM's website to register http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/accessibility#tou
When you sign up, you can go ahead and register for any of our upcoming tours to secure your spot. Tour dates, times, and topics are listed below.
Wed     February 26     1-2:30 pm        Exceptionally Ordinary<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Visit/Calendar/Events?EventID=66864>
Wed     March 25        1-2:30 pm        Georgia O'Keeffe<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Visit/Calendar/Events?EventID=66865>
Sat       April 25           1-2:30 pm        Aaron Fowler<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Visit/Calendar/Events?EventID=66866>
Wed     May 20            1-2:30 pm        Re-opened Seattle Asian Art Museum<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Visit/Calendar/Events?EventID=66867>

All tours, unless otherwise noted, take place at Seattle Art Museum, 1300 First Ave Seattle, WA 98101. SAM's accessible entrance is located at First Ave and Union St. Access vans can drop off/pick up in front of the museum, on First Ave, midway between Union and University Streets, at Metro stop no. 190. For taxi and other rideshares, drop off is located on the southeast corner of First Ave and Union St, on Union. Please let us know when you register if you would like someone to meet you at any of these drop-off points. For visitors arriving with sighted guests, we can provide subsidized parking passes for Russell Investment Center Garage (below the museum). Find out more information on directions and parking by clicking here<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/seattle-art-museum#par>.

KELSEY DONAHUE
Assistant Manager of Gallery Learning
Access Team Member
she/her

Seattle Art Museum
p: 206.654.3133
seattleartmuseum.org<http://seattleartmuseum.org>

FLESH & BLOOD / Seattle Art Museum / Oct 17 2019 - Jan 26 2020
Get tickets at visitsam.org/fleshandblood<http://visitsam.org/fleshandblood>