[NFBSea] Fwd: Anything Is Possible Theatre Company - Flying Blind Audition Notice

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 2 02:36:34 UTC 2020

Howdy,

Iam passing this below announcement for your information.  This might be an awesome opportunity for some Blind folks out there who would love to act and get in some Drama action. At least, at the theater level, here locally in washington and / or the Seattle area. Feel free to pass along. They are recruiting Blind people for this play called “Flying Blind” and no need for former acting experience!!!

Take care!

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME

Begin forwarded message: