[NFBSea] 3/25 Art Beyond Sight is Canceled

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Mar 10 20:31:37 UTC 2020

From: Access <access at SeattleArtMuseum.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 1:16 PM
Subject: 3/25 Art Beyond Sight is Canceled

Dear Art Beyond Sight supporters,

I'm reaching out to let you know that the Art Beyond Sight Tour on March 25 is canceled. We have also decided to cancel or postpone all other museum events through March 31, 2020 in line with public health officials' recommendations on social distancing. At this time, our three locations remain open during regular business hours.

At SAM, the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers, and visitors are always our highest priorities. We are mindful of concerns surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive, following the recommendations of US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Public Health Seattle & King County.

We are still planning on the remaining Art Beyond Sight Tours for this season to occur as scheduled.

Sat       April 25           1-2:30 pm        The newly re-opened Seattle Asian Art Museum<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Visit/Calendar/Events?EventID=66866>
Wed     May 20            1-2:30 pm        Aaron Fowler<http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/calendar/events?EventId=65036>

Space for Art Beyond Sight Tours is limited and advanced registration is required. There are three different ways to register:

  1.  Call SAM Customer Service Center at 206.654.3210
  2.  Respond to this email or email access at seattleartmuseum.org<mailto:access at seattleartmuseum.org>
  3.  Visit SAM's website to register http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/accessibility#tou

Any further program changes will be posted on our website and announced through email.

Thank you for understanding.

Stay well,

Kelsey

KELSEY DONAHUE
Assistant Manager for Gallery Learning
Access Team member
she/her

Seattle Art Museum
p: 206.654.3133
seattleartmuseum.org<http://seattleartmuseum.org>

JOHN AKOMFRAH / Seattle Art Museum / Mar 5 - May 3 2020
GEORGIA O'KEEFFE / Seattle Art Museum / Mar 5 - Jun 28 2020
ASIAN ART MUSEUM / Now open
Get tickets at visitsam.org<http://visitsam.org/>