[NFBSea] Seattle Times is looking to talk to folks who are using transit

Anna Letitia Zivarts annaz at rootedinrights.org
Mon Mar 16 23:22:55 UTC 2020

Heidi Groover from Traffic Lab wants to hear from folks who are using
transit.

Most of my team is pretty locked up at home, but I wanted to put the word
out in case anyone here is still regularly using transit and wants to talk
to Seattle Times about your experience.

I think it's important that we keep talking about the importance of transit
as we will probably have to face big budget shortfalls in the future and we
need to make sure that people understand that transit is a lifeline for so
many of us.

Anna Zivarts
Program Director, Rooted in Rights

Pronouns: she/her

Disability Rights Washington

315 5th Ave S, Ste 850

Seattle, WA 98104

206.324.1521 x 242 (office)

Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Blog

Rooted in Rights tells authentic, accessible stories that create change.
Disability Rights are Our Rights!