[NFBSea] FW: We Got This Seattle

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:20:59 UTC 2020

Passing on for your information.

We Got This Seattle

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/CIOZH4/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/9KGV1M/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Mariners Mail

March 26, 2020

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/IRZX0Q/KJ/h?a=WFM37V&b=JF7XG1&c=RZQJ7VS&d=18WMULS&e=1&f=14786725&g=1202538273> View as web page

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/KNMDC4/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

Dear Mariners Fans,

As we mark what would have been Opening Day 2020, we are all focused on what is most important in our community right now - taking care of ourselves and each other.

The response to COVID-19 has been challenging and also inspiring as we have seen this community come together to support each other in these difficult and frightening times. There are many ways to help and we have collected links to resources and organizations that may need assistance at this time.

With children home from school, Major League Baseball has launched the Summer Slugger program, a baseball-themed digital education course that's available free to families.

To fill the baseball void, we have worked with our broadcast partners at 710 ESPN Seattle and ROOT SPORTS to present Classic Mariners games starting today.

We don't know when we will be able to open the season here in Seattle, but when this crisis has passed, baseball will be back and we will look forward to seeing you back at T-Mobile Park.

In the meantime, please take care and stay safe.

Seattle Mariners

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/AD82LW/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/4M16QY/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Classic Mariners Games starting tonight on ROOT SPORTS & 710 ESPN Seattle

ROOT SPORTS and 710 ESPN Seattle will air a classic Mariners game every night at 7 starting this evening with Opening Day 2001, which was Ichiro's first game. Check out the complete schedule at  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/IRZX0J/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Mariners.com/Classics

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/YCR1EC/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/55L6N4/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Mariners Community Resource Center

We've gathered information and resources on our website to assist you during this challenging time. Here you will find ways to help the community, resources for kids, a ticketing FAQ and more.  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/NUWEZL/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Learn More

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/BY6Z3S/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/9KGV1W/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Mariners Care Event Staff Relief Fund

As a part of our commitment to our community, we have created a Mariners Care Event Staff Disaster Relief Fund to help our Event Staff employees who may suffer financial hardships from the devastating impact of COVID-19 and from the possibility of future disasters. Those who wish to participate in the Event Staff Disaster Relief Fund can make a tax-deductible donation at  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/2ZPGIX/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Mariners.com/ReliefFund. Any questions may be directed to  <mailto:marinerscare at mariners.com> marinerscare at mariners.com.

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/RHYJ48/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/WOSPY2/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Summer Slugger Program

Schools may be closed right now, but learning is still important! We are excited to offer youngsters (and their caretakers!) a FREE engaging learning experience that uses the game of baseball. To register your child for Summer Slugger, simply visit  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/8XBV3P/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> SummerSlugger.com/Mariners and select "I Have A Code", and use code Mariners.  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/GS2WG6/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Sign-up

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/CIOZHR/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/AD82LJ/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/GS2461/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/L35Y28/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/AD82LN/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/BY6ATP/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

 <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/IRZXO5/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273>

© 2020 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. MLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball.  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/V693DW/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Visit MLB.com. Any other marks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.

Please review our  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/RHYJ4M/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> Privacy Policy.

messages or purchased a ticket from  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/IRZX0O/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> mariners.com.

.

Postal Address:  <http://link.mlblists.com/r/WFM37V/OGKGAN/GKPFZM6/BWYIG64/KNMDVZ/KJ/h?a=14786725&b=1202538273> mariners.com, c/o MLB Advanced Media, L.P., 1271 Ave​nue of the Americas, New Yo​rk, NY 100​20.