[NFBSea] Live Presidential Release today at 5 PM Pacific

#neverstopseattle Tony Calderwood neverstopseattle at gmail.com
Sat May 2 02:53:51 UTC 2020

Hi Marci, I would love the opportunity to pick your brain at some. Perhaps
a phone conversation during the day some time at convenience. I'd like to
get your thoughts and possibly suggestions you might have for me going
forward.  In the last couple of years I've gone from sighted to blind and
now somewhat sighted... this will be for who knows how long until very
blind (it is hard to say or know) So, I've got questions. Thanks,
Tony Calderwood
3501 Rainer Ave S.
Seattle, Washington 98144
206 785 4547