[NFBSea] Yes for Transit looking for volunteers for a photoshoot

Anna Zivarts annaz at dr-wa.org
Thu Oct 1 23:57:52 UTC 2020

Yes for Transit, the campaign to support Prop 1 in Seattle which will fund additional bus service, is looking for volunteers for a photo shoot on Saturday.

As far as I know, they are planning to meet at 2pm at 3200 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107 (there's a good Bus layover next to the 7-Eleven). Please wear a mask - we can provide a disposable mask if needed.

If you are interested you should contact Emilio Garza​​, manager at yesfortransit.com.

Anna

Anna Zivarts, She/her
Director, Disability Mobility Initiative
Disability Rights Washington
315 5th Ave S, Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
206.324.1521 x 242 (office)