[NFBSea] Metro Policy Update Workshop 2

Cook, Tristan Tristan.Cook at kingcounty.gov
Tue Sep 29 17:54:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, we're looking forward to meeting with you on Tuesday to discuss updates to the Metro Connects long-range vision. Please see the agenda below and presentation in PowerPoint and text only formats attached.

If you have any questions before the workshop, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Tristan
  Tristan Cook is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93398246009?pwd=Yk5wWkswaHRVRGkrbDd2MGhBOUwydz09

Meeting ID: 933 9824 6009
Passcode: 088203
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,93398246009# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,93398246009# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 933 9824 6009
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/alQJyvP1Y

Agenda
11:00   Open Meeting
Introductions
Review agenda
11:10   Metro Connects presentation and break out group discussions
12:05   Metro Budget, Service Changes, and Recovery Plan Updates
12:30   Close meeting

Please join us on September 29th for the second of three workshops on Metro's policy updates. We will seek your input on topics related the Metro Connects long-range vision to inform draft updates to the document.

The meeting invite will be updated with Zoom meeting details, an agenda, and advanced meeting materials.

Below is an overview of the workshop series we are holding with dates and a description of the topics, and a this invite will be updated with a detailed agenda soon. We hope you will join us.

Mobility Framework and Policy Update Overview: Thurs, July 30, 2020, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Metro will provide a brief overview of the Mobility Framework and describe what we plan to update in the Strategic Plan, Metro Connects, and Service Guidelines, and how engagement with community partners will shape the updates.  This overview will provide background for future workshops where we will be seeking your feedback on key policy topics.
We'll also take time to provide an overview of immediate impacts of declining revenues on Metro's budget and service, and address questions.

Workshop 1: Tues, August 18, 2020, 11:30 a.m.-1:00p.m.
We'll review the planned changes for Metro's Service Guidelines sections that help us develop engagement plans and our approach to service reductions. and have break out group discussions to get your feedback on key topics.
We'll reserve time to provide any updates as related to Metro's budget picture and near-term service and other impacts and related community engagement.

Workshop 2: Tues, September 29, 2020, 11:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
This workshop discussion will focus on updates to the Metro Connects long-range vision including reviewing equity analysis and other targeted changes to the Service Network Map, and long-range considerations for mobility in a post-COVID future.
We'll reserve time to provide any updates as related to Metro's budget picture and near-term service and other impacts and related community engagement.

Workshop 3: Tues, October 27, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
This workshop will focus on Metro's Service Guidelines, and review potential changes in how we consider equity, productivity, and connectivity in decisions about how we add, reduce, or change service, look at results of analysis, and get feedback.