[NFBSea] FW: SNG Free Workshop Next Week: Building and Sharing Leadership

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 18:54:32 UTC 2021

Passing on for your information.

SNG Free Workshop Next Week: Building and Sharing Leadership

You're Invited!!

Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Organizing Skills Workshop:

Building and Sharing Leadership <https://www.facebook.com/events/360038125313294/>

Wed, April 21, 5:00 - 6:30 pm

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/DzCJQ-hd2DhHUd2z9e68gA&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1618848437918000&usg=AOvVaw1OXe6SHG-YSpf69msbe326> Register for event link here (late registration okay) <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/DzCJQ-hd2DhHUd2z9e68gA&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1618848437918000&usg=AOvVaw1OXe6SHG-YSpf69msbe326>

Building and sharing leadership is essential to grassroots movements in order to be strong, stable, and effective. What does this look like in practice, and how can we as individuals make a difference?

If you are a participant in one of our neighborhood groups or if you're curious to learn more about creating a strong, stable, and effective leadership structure for another group you're a part of, we welcome you to join Seattle Neighborhood Greenways for our organizing skills workshop.

SNG Free Workshop: Building and Sharing Leadership <https://www.facebook.com/events/360038125313294/>

Wednesday, April 21, 5:00 - 6:30, virtually via zoom

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/DzCJQ-hd2DhHUd2z9e68gA&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1618848437918000&usg=AOvVaw1OXe6SHG-YSpf69msbe326> Register for event link here (late registration okay).

We will go over best practices for leadership structures, share tips for encouraging others into leadership roles, supporting and recognizing people in their roles, and stepping back and sharing power, and strategize together how to draw people into and up the volunteer ladder.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Be well,

Clara

--