[NFBSea] Question about NWABA Event: Transportation

Humberto humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 4 19:10:14 UTC 2021

Hello All,

For those who see me in the NFB WA talk mailing list, pardon my lerking.
I used to live in seattle in 2019, oh good times and great memories.
[Smiling face]

Anyways, a few weeks ago I signed up for a kayaking experience with the
NWABA (Northwest Assoc of Blind Athletes) set for August 14 and was
planning to perhaps travel with a friend of mine I met through OTC to
the event. Now that person has cancelled on me.

If anyone happens to go to this event (which sounds like a wonderful
first-timer opportunity) I would appreciate if you can contact me off
list. I have an apartment in Tacoma, though I am hoping that it would work.

Thanks much. Have a terrific day.

Best,

Humberto

JAWS Certified, 2021 <http://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>