[NFBSea] FW: [Job-Listings] University of Washington Seattle, Disability Resources for Students hiring Access Coordinator

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Sun Aug 15 21:54:08 UTC 2021

From: Job-Listings <job-listings-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of David Andrews via Job-Listings
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 6:29 PM
To: job-listings at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Job-Listings] University of Washington Seattle, Disability Resources for Students hiring Access Coordinator

Forwarding this opportunity on behalf of the DRS Director.  See attached job posting.

Disability Resources for Students (at UW Seattle) is looking to hire an Access Coordinator to join our great team. Priority Deadline was Aug 1st but we are still taking applications for a couple more weeks. Please share the description out widely.

Apply through UW Hires<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=192795&szCandidateID=0&szSearchWords=disability&szReturnToSearch=1>, Req # 192795

ADIAM TESFAY (she,her)
Director/ Disability Resources for Students

Direct: 206-221-2453 Main Office: 206-543-8924

adiamt at uw.edu<mailto:adiamt at uw.edu> / http://disability.uw.edu<http://disability.uw.edu/>