[NFBSea] FW: Save the date the for Microsoft Ability Summit

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:25:36 UTC 2021

Passing on for your information.

Save the date the for Microsoft Ability Summit

<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDAsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0MDUyNjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL2VzZC53YS5nb3YvR0NERT91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVs
aXZlcnkifQ.DJGy--TQOIMuqOpa6xIDnqL_ifD9YJkqMRuEb2Gu9V0/s/1308677645/br/93187
588625-l>

GCDE News

  _____

Save the date the for Microsoft Ability Summit

Ability .Summit 2021

Imagine   Build   Include   Empower

Save the date for the Microsoft Ability Summit

Join us from the comfort of your desk for Microsoft Ability Summit on May
5-6, 2021!

Ability Summit is a two-day, free digital event experience that brings
together people with disabilities, allies, and accessibility professionals
to Imagine, Build, Include, and Empower the future of disability inclusion
and accessibility. We encourage all to join and spread the word throughout
your communities!

Check out the Ability Summit 2021 announcement video

Agenda

As we are building the agenda for Ability Summit, here's what you can
expect:

*	Keynotes from Microsoft executives and notable members of the
disability community
*	Expert panels featuring exciting projects and innovations
*	Demos of the latest accessibility features in Office, Windows, Xbox,
and more
*	All sessions will be recorded and available post-event so that no
matter what time zone you are in, you can access the content at a time that
works for you!

Highlights - Ability Summit 2020

Last year we welcomed nearly 7,000 attendees to the Ability Summit from
across 97 countries. Visit our Ability Summit 2020 video playlist to reflect
back on the 2-day experience.

Registration

Registration will open in March. In the meantime, you are welcome to help us
spread the word and forward this to others within your organization,
schools, and communities.

For more information, visit aka.ms/AbilitySummit. We look forward to your
participation at Ability Summit!

Ability Team  <mailto:ability at microsoft.com> ability at microsoft.com
www.microsoft.com/accessibility

Thank you for subscribing to the GCDE disability information newsletter.

Stay Connected with Governor's Committee on Disability Issues and
Employment:

<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDEsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0MDUyNjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vR292RGlzYWJpbGl0eUNvbW1pdHRlZVdBLz91dG1fbWVk
aXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.C4lL2C0q-4aV8MWlZH_8c9wRptKWn
d8ib7S1dYvjk9E/s/1308677645/br/93187588625-l>

  _____

Washington State Employment Security Department . 212 Maple Park Ave. SE .
Olympia, WA 98501-2347

<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDUsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0MDUyNjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1f
c291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.rkglFAgM1CV1BmQqq5PnrA9xFXw0WKJvnxiH5T6OWR8/s/13
08677645/br/93187588625-l>
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDUsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0MDUyNjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1f
c291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.rkglFAgM1CV1BmQqq5PnrA9xFXw0WKJvnxiH5T6OWR8/s/13
08677645/br/93187588625-l>
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDUsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0MDUyNjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1f
c291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.rkglFAgM1CV1BmQqq5PnrA9xFXw0WKJvnxiH5T6OWR8/s/13
08677645/br/93187588625-l>

<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?enid=ZWFzPTEmYnVsbGV0aW5yZWNpcGllbnRp
ZD05MzE4NzU4ODYyNS1sJnN1YnNjcmliZXJpZD0xMzA4Njc3NjQ1Jm1zaWQ9JmF1aWQ9Jm1haWxp
bmdpZD0yMDIxMDExNS4zMzQwNTI2MSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9TURCLVBSRC1CVUwtMjAyMTAxMTUuMzM0
MDUyNjEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAx>

https://www.avg.com