[NFBSea] {Disarmed} FW: Sound Transit to offer free Link light rail service for vaccination appointments

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 22:30:21 UTC 2021

Passing on for your information.

Sound Transit to offer free Link light rail service for vaccination
appointments

Effective Saturday, March 13, Link light rail will be free to passengers
traveling to or from appointments at vaccination sites along Link routes,
including newly opened sites at Lumen Field and Rainier Beach, as well as
local pharmacies and medical facilities.

"Nothing is more important to our health and wellbeing right now than
vaccinating as many of our neighbors as quickly and easily as possible. Link
will be a fast and convenient way for people to get wherever they need to
for their vaccinations, including two of the region's largest vaccination
sites," said Sound Transit CEO Peter Rogoff. "We want to do all we can to
speed our region's return to normal."

The free round-trip will be available throughout the day of a vaccination
for passengers who show proof of the appointment if requested. Free service
will also be available to vaccination site volunteers who provide
documentation they are working a shift that day, such as an official email
verifying their shift.

The Lumen Field mass vaccination site, the largest of its kind in the
nation, is a short walk from the Link Stadium and International
District/Chinatown stations. The Rainier Beach Community Vaccination Hub is
within a mile of the Rainier Beach Link station.

All Sound Transit passengers must wear face coverings consistent with public
health directives. Riders should also
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDAsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMTIuMzY5MTQ0OTEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3d3dy5zb3VuZHRyYW5zaXQub3JnL3JpZGUtd2l0aC11cy9zYWZldHktY292aWQtMTk_
dXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXJhLWZyZWUtbGluay12YWNjaW5hdGlvbi10cmlwcyZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVt
YWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.Nrtqg9FHDD-pxW1vBnJlgPVLaPxvGHJOqPCxB
1yjTKk/s/1375766200/br/99861373943-l> follow social distancing and other
critical health guidelines to protect the community.

Masks are required by federal law.
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDEsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMTIuMzY5MTQ0OTEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3d3dy5zb3VuZHRyYW5zaXQub3JnL3JpZGUtd2l0aC11cy9zYWZldHktY292aWQtMTk_
dXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXJhLWZyZWUtbGluay12YWNjaW5hdGlvbi10cmlwcyZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVt
YWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.e0bg64Th07msQfJSM5W3IJJQVV5kjJBZXjpjN
iw8DH4/s/1375766200/br/99861373943-l> Learn more about riding safely.

  _____

Sound Transit . 401 South Jackson St . Seattle WA 98104 . 206-398-5000
If you have any questions about this service, contact click here for
assistance.

<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDQsInVy
aSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMTIuMzY5MTQ0OTEiLCJ1cmwiOiJo
dHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXJhLWZyZWUt
bGluay12YWNjaW5hdGlvbi10cmlwcyZ1dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVs
aXZlcnkifQ.bLShD5Dcqyn7wJAgH37Xv8JWVzZt3RD4uRB98nWQN5w/s/1375766200/br/99861
373943-l>

<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?enid=ZWFzPTEmYnVsbGV0aW5yZWNpcGllbnRp
ZD05OTg2MTM3Mzk0My1sJnN1YnNjcmliZXJpZD0xMzc1NzY2MjAwJm1zaWQ9JmF1aWQ9Jm1haWxp
bmdpZD0yMDIxMDMxMi4zNjkxNDQ5MSZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9TURCLVBSRC1CVUwtMjAyMTAzMTIuMzY5
MTQ0OTEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAx>