[NFBSea] FW: The Durkan Digest: Sign Up TODAY for a Vaccination Appointment

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 05:41:27 UTC 2021

Passing on for your information.

The Durkan Digest: Sign Up TODAY for a Vaccination Appointment

Also in this edition: Adding your name to our notification list, and new King County Regional Homelessness Authority CEO

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2019/05/2597074/2703318/standard-title-03_crop.png>

This week, Washington state moved into a new phase of vaccine eligibility, where high-risk workers in congregate settings, people who are pregnant, and people with a disability that puts them at a higher risk of COVID-19 are able to get vaccinated. Governor Inslee also announced that on March 31, we will move into another new phase of vaccine eligibility, with even more people able to get a vaccination.

Eligible people who live or work in King County can  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDAsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Zvcm1zLm9mZmljZS5jb20vUGFnZXMvUmVzcG9uc2VQYWdlLmFzcHg_aWQ9UlI3bWVPdHJDVUNQbVRXZGkxVDBHMm9IWkIwUTFBWlBuMDhUMnpvQjNjbFVPVlJIUWxkUU5sTTJXRE00T1VkQk4wczNSRUUxTVVjM1N5NHUmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.aHCGonYcPu_8_KdJrrFgutBlzEE3ppNf8I5EVenkaiQ/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment at one of the City’s three fixed sites. If you or someone you know is currently Washington State  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDEsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5kb2gud2EuZ292L0VtZXJnZW5jaWVzL0NPVklEMTkvdmFjY2luZT91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.lFhkrtUXt4o2pZoqHPdYEcKSEMKfzGAwfDGRKsCZIbc/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Department of Health eligible, sign up for our  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDIsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Zvcm1zLm9mZmljZS5jb20vUGFnZXMvUmVzcG9uc2VQYWdlLmFzcHg_aWQ9UlI3bWVPdHJDVUNQbVRXZGkxVDBHMm9IWkIwUTFBWlBuMDhUMnpvQjNjbFVPVlJIUWxkUU5sTTJXRE00T1VkQk4wczNSRUUxTVVjM1N5NHUmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.Gx-u0EjSDNAO09L8oa5TtU9cCJFSX87TMExt2wH8rVE/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> notification list, and we’ll send you an email as soon as appointments become available at West Seattle, Rainier Beach, or the Lumen Field Event Center.

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDMsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Zvcm1zLm9mZmljZS5jb20vUGFnZXMvUmVzcG9uc2VQYWdlLmFzcHg_aWQ9UlI3bWVPdHJDVUNQbVRXZGkxVDBHMm9IWkIwUTFBWlBuMDhUMnpvQjNjbFVPVlJIUWxkUU5sTTJXRE00T1VkQk4wczNSRUUxTVVjM1N5NHUmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.V2SdNUNKsXL1dRI1IBosKrfOLExawrOaCuNqTKMXAvI/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>

This week, the City vaccinated thousands of individuals across our sites and mobile teams including child care providers, educators, and school staff. The Seattle Fire Department (SFD) administered the City’s first allocation of the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine too.

In the coming weeks, our biggest challenge will be ensuring our historically underserved communities continue to access vaccine as more people become eligible. The City will continue our equity-focused approach to vaccinations, which thus far has resulted in nearly 65 percent of the people we vaccinate identifying as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color communities. Vaccinating a city is a big challenge, and we all need to do our part in this public health crisis. I encourage those who are eligible to get vaccinated. If you are not eligible yet - share this information with your family, friends, and neighbors. We have to work together.

To help with the vaccine effort, the City’s Customer Service Bureau is available at 206-684-2489 from Monday through Saturday, between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. to assist eligible residents in filling out the notification list. In-language assistance is available over the phone. Sound Transit has also announced  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDQsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5zb3VuZHRyYW5zaXQub3JnL2Jsb2cvcGxhdGZvcm0vZ2V0dGluZy1jb3ZpZC0xOS12YWNjaW5lLXJpZGUtbGluay1mcmVlLXRvLXlvdXItYXBwb2ludG1lbnQ_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.d847sbXhY9T70bywkjJTU6msy_Pe-e1WfjLHPd4QbNQ/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> free transit to appointments to the City’s vaccination clinics.

Please continue to mask up and social distance, even if you are fully vaccinated. The pandemic is not over yet.

Sign up for your appointment today,

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2020/03/3191175/jad-signatures_original.gif>

  _____

Clean City Initiative provides added support to Business Districts throughout the City

Starting in February, Clean City funds have enabled business associations and business districts to increase their efforts to clean up trash, address graffiti, and clean streets and sidewalks. The Clean City Initiative will provide additional funding for Broadway BIA, Chinatown/International District BIA, Columbia City BIA, University District BIA, Pioneer Square, West Seattle Junction Association, and Ballard Business Association to enhance their regular cleaning efforts within their business districts. Additionally, funds have paid to support enhanced cleaning services in business districts in Beacon Hill, Central Area, Aurora Licton, Mt Baker, Rainier Valley, Georgetown, South Park, Hillman City, Rainier Beach, Othello, Lake City, First Hill, and Capitol Hill.

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDUsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8yMDIxLzAzL2NsZWFuLWNpdHktaW5pdGlhdGl2ZS1wcm92aWRlcy1hZGRlZC1zdXBwb3J0LXRvLWJ1c2luZXNzLWRpc3RyaWN0cy10aHJvdWdob3V0LXRoZS1jaXR5Lz91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.-aVWp9JwMv8iPqdIxq504VRNK7rIU8T1031i3Ed8E3A/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Read more

  _____

Seattle Preschool Program Expands with 14 New Classrooms and Summer Extension for 2021

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2021/03/4272511/3461866/03-19-21-pre-school_crop.jpg>

Mayor Durkan speaks with young constituents at the West African Community Council Preschool

Applications Open for Families to Enroll Three- and Four-Year Olds for 2021-2022 School Year

Mayor Jenny Durkan announced that applications for the  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDYsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8yMDIxLzAzL3NlYXR0bGUtcHJlc2Nob29sLXByb2dyYW0tZXhwYW5kcy13aXRoLTE0LW5ldy1jbGFzc3Jvb21zLWFuZC1zdW1tZXItZXh0ZW5zaW9uLWZvci0yMDIxL3NlYXR0bGUuZ292L2FwcGx5c3BwP3V0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1nb3ZkZWxpdmVyeSJ9.cR52EkKsbBo8ZvmQIVfYiT9z2ticP8emd3RkCn1qJ5Y/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> 2021-2022 Seattle Preschool Program (SPP) are now open, with three new partner agencies and 14 new classrooms opening this fall. The new additions bring the total number of SPP classrooms to 129 (which includes 20 Family Child Care sites), with capacity to serve up to 2,054 preschoolers. Joining the family of SPP providers are Hilltop Children’s Center, Community School of West Seattle, and West African Community Council.

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDcsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8yMDIxLzAzL3NlYXR0bGUtcHJlc2Nob29sLXByb2dyYW0tZXhwYW5kcy13aXRoLTE0LW5ldy1jbGFzc3Jvb21zLWFuZC1zdW1tZXItZXh0ZW5zaW9uLWZvci0yMDIxLz91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.uzOLuFKYuCCT_4dZX5UtXVi4Gu4CiSST-tD4xWJjOr8/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Read more

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2019/07/2677731/2744629/spacer-09_crop.png>

City of Seattle Releases Transportation Electrification Blueprint to Curb Climate Pollution and Spur an Electrified Economy

First of its kind  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDgsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNlYXR0bGUuZ292L0RvY3VtZW50cy9EZXBhcnRtZW50cy9PU0UvQ2xpbWF0ZURvY3MvVEUvVEUlMjBCbHVlcHJpbnQlMjAtJTIwRklOQUwlMjAtJTIwTWFyY2glMjAyMDIwLnBkZj91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.UirujgnMSABM558qI0uWN1zmb5wWqYUFP-KNSYVt5yU/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Blueprint lays out six ambitious goals to help Seattle move toward a future where everything that moves people, goods, and services in and around Seattle runs on clean, electric energy.

The City of Seattle released a first of its kind, comprehensive  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDksInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnNlYXR0bGUuZ292L0RvY3VtZW50cy9EZXBhcnRtZW50cy9PU0UvQ2xpbWF0ZURvY3MvVEUvVEUlMjBCbHVlcHJpbnQlMjAtJTIwRklOQUwlMjAtJTIwTWFyY2glMjAyMDIwLnBkZj91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.Geo6s-qmQHpHfefPey9ZgedTGFPGhy19fgFgZ7_zFlU/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> City-wide plan that outlines how the City will move toward a clean and equitable transportation system in order to reduce climate emissions and air pollution, increase electric mobility options, and create a pipeline of green jobs and workforce diversity.

Read more

  _____

Mayor Durkan and Chief Diaz Respond to the Mass Shootings in Atlanta and Rise in Asian American Hate Crimes

Seattle Mayor Jenny A. Durkan and Chief of Police Adrian Diaz responded to rising hate crimes towards Asian Americans and the mass shooting in Atlanta that killed multiple Asian American women with the following statement:

“The violence in Atlanta was an act of hate. We grieve with Atlanta and for the victims and their families.

“We also stand together with our Asian American community against the rise of hate crimes towards Asian Americans, which especially target Chinese Americans. In Seattle and across our nation, our Asian American neighbors, places of worship, and businesses have been deliberately targeted by racism, xenophobia, and acts of violence related to misconceptions of COVID-19. Just this weekend after repeated incidents in our community, Seattle came together to stand against this hatred towards Asian Americans. Governor Locke so clearly said ‘hate is a virus.’ And through our acts, we must each be the cure.

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTEsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8yMDIxLzAzL21heW9yLWR1cmthbi1hbmQtY2hpZWYtZGlhei1yZXNwb25kLXRvLXRoZS1tYXNzLXNob290aW5ncy1pbi1hdGxhbnRhLWFuZC1yaXNlLWluLWFzaWFuLWFtZXJpY2FuLWhhdGUtY3JpbWVzLz91dG1fbWVkaXVtPWVtYWlsJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9Z292ZGVsaXZlcnkifQ.8YdTxy2ijqmjbswDlXNh1DZ4s9easwCitrpqQuxhfRk/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Read more

  _____

Mayor Durkan Extends COVID-19 Relief Measures, Eviction Moratoriums, and other COVID-19 safety restrictions

Following last week’s announcement of $23 million of new rental assistance and the prospect of new rental assistance that will be available to Seattle and King County through the American Rescue Plan, Mayor Jenny A. Durkan announced today the extension of COVID-19 relief measures, including the moratoriums on residential, nonprofit, and small business evictions in the City of Seattle through June 30, 2021. Currently, the state legislature is also considering statewide eviction protection legislation.  Other COVID-19 relief measures include continuation of  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTIsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2VuZXJneXNvbHV0aW9ucy5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi91dGlsaXR5LWRpc2NvdW50LXByb2dyYW0tZW5yb2xsbWVudC8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.XvZlNzbppu1_Cfic6hGLcUWLMMzKB-fq7IZufEzxHxk/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Utility Discount Program’s Self Certification Pilot Program is extended until June 30, 2021, which can lower Seattle City Light bills by 60 percent and Seattle Public Utility bills by 50 percent.

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTMsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8yMDIxLzAzL21heW9yLWR1cmthbi1leHRlbmRzLWNvdmlkLTE5LXJlbGllZi1tZWFzdXJlcy1ldmljdGlvbi1tb3JhdG9yaXVtcy1hbmQtb3RoZXItY292aWQtMTktc2FmZXR5LXJlc3RyaWN0aW9ucy8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.vd68F7xw0x8YMBVnOQd8EUWEa20Prfu4H2CnAbI54UI/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Read more

  _____

Marc Dones to join King County Regional Homelessness Authority as Chief Executive Officer

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2021/03/4272518/03-19-21-marc-dones_original.jpg>

Marc Dones, King County Regional Homelessness Authority Chief Executive Officer

Marc Dones, a national expert on issues of homelessness, system transformation and racial justice, has been selected to serve as the inaugural Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the King County Regional Homelessness Authority (KCRHA). As CEO, Dones will lead the consolidation and implementation of programs, services and budgets for the response to homelessness countywide.

“I am honored to accept the role of CEO of the King County Regional Homelessness Authority,” said Dones. “The work ahead of us will not be easy, but I am confident we will come together as a region to end homelessness. It is critical that as the Authority advances this work, we do so with a focus on racial justice and the voices of those who are most impacted. Those tenets will be the foundation for the Authority, and I look forward to working with leaders across King County to make that vision a reality.”

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTQsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3JlZ2lvbmFsaG9tZWxlc3NzeXN0ZW0ub3JnLzIwMjEvMDMvMTgvbWFyYy1kb25lcy10by1qb2luLWtpbmctY291bnR5LXJlZ2lvbmFsLWhvbWVsZXNzbmVzcy1hdXRob3JpdHktYXMtY2hpZWYtZXhlY3V0aXZlLW9mZmljZXIvP3V0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX3NvdXJjZT1nb3ZkZWxpdmVyeSJ9.-HO7n14HLYiHETa-5WDpyWXqtmBouuRPCUbdYNMLk7I/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l> Read more

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2019/07/2677731/2744629/spacer-09_crop.png>

Seattle Office of the Mayor

600 4th Avenue

4th Floor

Seattle, WA 98104

Phone: 206-684-4000

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTUsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5mYWNlYm9vay5jb20vTWF5b3JKZW5ueUR1cmthbi8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.3Zwf06ogPKW4QeErCAfUoWMX4yjzKmvjK7GWhSaBVhY/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTYsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3R3aXR0ZXIuY29tL01heW9ySmVubnk_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.GMhS6tPYX8Fm2E2mVv4l2Hoxvt3Qc_4gpCdUo8m4caY/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMTcsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2R1cmthbi5zZWF0dGxlLmdvdi8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.RtsJnKx_qSkmH1MxY7vILgPNzMLeSaEFWzc0gorw36o/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>

  <https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/WASEATTLE/2018/09/2151432/footer-logo-2018_original.png>

  _____

City of Seattle · 707 17th St, Suite 4000 · Denver, CO 80202

 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMjYsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.PicQJC-kRiUrg16VIDyp-5rl4qieUhLyVr_Be0DzBtA/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMjYsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.PicQJC-kRiUrg16VIDyp-5rl4qieUhLyVr_Be0DzBtA/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>  <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMjYsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3N1YnNjcmliZXJoZWxwLmdyYW5pY3VzLmNvbS8_dXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.PicQJC-kRiUrg16VIDyp-5rl4qieUhLyVr_Be0DzBtA/s/1205702866/br/100415058417-l>

  <http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?enid=ZWFzPTEmYnVsbGV0aW5yZWNpcGllbnRpZD0xMDA0MTUwNTg0MTctbCZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9MTIwNTcwMjg2NiZtc2lkPSZhdWlkPSZtYWlsaW5naWQ9MjAyMTAzMjAuMzc0MDU0MjEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPU1EQi1QUkQtQlVMLTIwMjEwMzIwLjM3NDA1NDIxJmRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9MTAw>