[NFBSea] Feedback sought on draft Code of Conduct

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 01:29:51 UTC 2021

Hi Keri,

We would love to have you as a member of the Greater Seattle Chapter. It costs $5 to join the NFB. Paying in December would mean that you have paid your dues for 2022. We would officially vote you in as a member. This is our way of welcoming people to the organization.

Hope to see you on the 11th,
Marci