[NFBSea] FW: [NFBWATlk] Announcing the Talent Night for our November NFB of WA State Convention

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:50:43 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kristina Colcock
via NFBWATlk
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 1:10 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kristina Colcock <tishgifts at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Announcing the Talent Night for our November NFB of WA
State Convention

Hello All,

The NFBW Members at Large Chapter is hosting the NFB of WA Talent Night.
That is right, we have an opportunity to show off our talented affiliate
members Friday night during our virtual state convention.

How this works:
1. You, your family, your chapter, your friends... maybe even your dog get
together and decide what family friendly talent you want to share with us.
Play an instrument? Share it! Tell some great "dad" joke or puns? Share it!
Want to put together a skit with family or other chapter members? Share it!
This is our night to have fun and share a smile!
2. Record your talent, skit or great puppy tricks. If you aren't sure how to
accomplish this, just ask. We have some great tech savvy people around here.
3. Edit your recording to a maximum of 10 minutes. We want to make sure
everyone gets a chance to shine.
4. Send it to Kris at Colcock.com with the subject line of NFBW Talent Night no
later than midnight on October 29. This gives us a chance to put it all
together in time for the talent night on November 5.

Looking forward to everyone sharing with us. Have more questions? just ask.

Brought to you by the Members at Large chapter of the National Federation of
NFBWATlk mailing list
NFBWATlk at nfbnet.org