[NFBSea] Presenters needed for tomorrow’s meeting with Congresswoman Jayapal‘s staff

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 19:20:27 UTC 2022

Our Washington Seminar meeting with Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal’s staff is tomorrow, February 9, at 12:30 PM Pacific. Al Elia is having surgery tomorrow so he cannot be there.

I can present one of the four issues we are covering this year but we need other Seattle Chapter members to present issues. Please contact me ASAP if you are available tomorrow and if you are willing to present.

We also have a meeting with Senator Patty Murray’s staff at 11 AM Pacific tomorrow. It’s always great to have people from all over the state in attendance. We also still need someone to present one of the issues in that meeting so let me know about that, also. As always, contact me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Marci