[NFBSea] FW: Coming Soon: Hatback Bar & Grille and Steelheads Alley

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:04:48 UTC 2022

              Passing on for your information.

Coming Soon: Hatback Bar & Grille and Steelheads Alley

Hello Jacob,

We’re excited to announce that Hatback Bar & Grille and Steelheads Alley will open this August across from T-Mobile Park! The new restaurant and taproom will be located in the 1201 First Avenue building, formerly Pyramid Brewery, offering an elevated food menu of American classics and signature craft beers from Métier Brewing Company.

“We wanted to create a place our entire community could enjoy, no matter the occasion,” said Catie Griggs, our President of Business Operations. “Hatback and Steelheads Alley will be the go-to destinations to visit, whether you’re cheering on your favorite team, meeting friends for a drink, family for dinner, or connecting with other fans before and after games.”

We are incredibly excited about this opportunity to bring back a place that has been a familiar location for many of our guests and fans. It will also be used as an event space – whether for meetings, entertaining partners or just a place to come together. In fact, employees will receive a 15% discount on food and beverage.

We have partnered with Apicii, a hospitality operator with experience operating unique food and beverage experiences. As preparations are underway to open the restaurant and taproom next month, Apicii is looking to hire approximately 65 staff, ranging from dishwashers to sous chefs. Feel free to share the job postings linked from this website <https://www.hatback.com/>  with anyone you know who might be interested in food and beverage roles.

To learn more about the Hatback Bar & Grille and Steelheads Alley project, click here <https://www.mlb.com/mariners/press-release/release-hatback-bar-grille-and-steelheads-alley-7-7-22> .

This is only the beginning of what’s to come with this project and I look forward to sharing more as we get closer to opening in August.

Please add me to your contacts. Spam or junk filters are often used to ensure you are not bombarded with emails you have not requested. This is great, unfortunately sometimes they can also block legitimate emails such as Mariners business/operational communications to employees. However, you can add Mariners contacts to your address/safe senders list.

Frequently used emails:

*	Event Staff Support | eventstaff at mariners.com <mailto:eventstaff at mariners.com>
*	Employee Ticket Benefit Support | tickethelp at mariners.com <mailto:tickethelp at mariners.com>
*	Workforce Lineup | DoNotReply at sodolabs.com <mailto:DoNotReply at sodolabs.com>