[NFBSea] FW: Rail survey; Fwd: Tell Us How WSF Is Doing

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:56:02 UTC 2022

Passing on for your information. now.
Rail survey; Fwd: Tell Us How WSF Is Doing

Hello,

A couple of surveys about transportation for you to provide your views.  An opportunity to sign up for the ferry riders survey if not already on the list.
 The rail and multi-modal survey is a grassroots effort led by Climate Rail Alliance.  You can take that survey at this link:
https://bit.ly/passenger-rail-survey

Please consider sending it out to your networks and asking them to share it in turn with their networks. People do not have to be train-riders already to be interested in this survey. It is meant for everyone in the PNW who travels by any mode in or through Washington.  Here is suggested language to accompany the survey link:

"Do you have 1-2 minutes to take this citizen-sponsored survey on your preferred modes of transportation -- and the role of passenger trains specifically? We think it could be a valuable tool for rail passenger organizations when we are advocating with our Legislators and local officials.
Please feel free to share the survey with all Washingtonians in your network and others in the Pacific Northwest who travel into and through Washington - whether or not they ride rail already. Don't forget to take the survey yourself! Thank you."

cheers,
Tim