[NFBSea] June Chapter Meeting on June 25th!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 16 19:07:19 UTC 2022

Hello Jim and All,

Thanks for the reminders about the Greater Seattle Chapter meetings. I can't wait to see what your local chapter and the NFB of Washington have in store as you move into the summer and fall. And I'm glad there will be a White Cane Day cellebration in collaboration with the chapter.

On a side note, I'll be starting a position soon with the Seattle Public Schools' Vision Servi¢es division, and am excited about it. So hopefully I might be able to encourage fellow staff members or students to get on board. Just thinking ahead.

Thanks so much and hopefully I'll see you in person some time!

Yours Truly,

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο