[NFBSea] FW: [CSGreenways] Upcoming Sidewalk Safety Repair Program & StoryMap Presentation at Pedestrian Advisory Board Meeting Wednesday, March 8

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:59:29 UTC 2022

Passing on for your information.

[CSGreenways] Upcoming Sidewalk Safety Repair Program & StoryMap Presentation at Pedestrian Advisory Board Meeting Wednesday, March 8

Hi everyone.

At Wednesday (tomorrow)'s Seattle Pedestrian Advisory Board (SPAB) meeting, SDOT is going to be giving an hour-long presentation on the Sidewalk Safety Repair Program and StoryMap. The meeting starts at 6 pm, and the presentation is expected to run from 6:15-7:15 pm.

I recommend checking out at least this portion of the SPAB meeting if you can since sidewalk maintenance and repair has been such an issue for mobility in our city.

Here is the link if you would like to attend:

Teleconference:  Join Teams Meeting
Call In:  206-686-8357
Conference ID: 229 914 562#

Here is a link to the Seattle Pedestrian Advisory Board website: Seattle Pedestrian Advisory Board <https://www.seattle.gov/seattle-pedestrian-advisory-board>

Thank you.

Bob Svercl (he/him)

Co-Chair, Beacon Hill Safe Streets

RobertSvercl at BHSafeStreets.org <mailto:robertsvercl at bhsafestreets.org>

Central Seattle Greenways" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/centralseattlegreenways/CAM%2BHizvy0Yyt6GxASaRV%2Buyw%3D8RCtJwcK5gRFvps39FgVjJ3WA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/centralseattlegreenways/CAM%2BHizvy0Yyt6GxASaRV%2Buyw%3D8RCtJwcK5gRFvps39FgVjJ3WA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .