[NFBSea] Audible pedestrian signal at 104th Ave. SW & SW 112th St.

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 21:03:45 UTC 2022

I want to give an update on the audible pedestrian signal (APS) request that Muna brought up at last Saturday’s chapter meeting. I found out that this intersection is outside the city limits of Seattle. We can still advocate to have APS installed at this intersection. We just need to do that with king county government instead of Seattle city government. I will update everyone when I find out who we need to call or email.

Marci