[NFBSea] Double Good popcorn fundraiser and Zoom training invitation

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 21:33:59 UTC 2023

Greetings,

The NFB of Washington will be holding a fundraiser May 1-5 and we need you to help make it a success!

The Double Good company sells Popcorn and partners with nonprofit organizations like ours on fundraisers. We get 50% of all the money people spend on popcorn orders. It’s an easy fundraiser because we never have to handle the popcorn or the money. We tell people about it, provide the link to our pop-up store and people order their popcorn directly from Double Good. Last year we raised $3500 for the affiliate with only 14 people selling. This year we want to include more members on our selling team so we can raise more money to do all the programming we want to do such as a fall leadership seminar, our BELL Academy and providing support for members to attend state and national events.

The training this Sunday will help people learn how to set up their profile on the Double Good app and how to promote the event with friends and family. This is especially important because this is a four day fundraiser. Come and join us this Sunday to learn how to be part of this fun and productive event!

Marci Carpenter She/her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Double Good Pop Up Shop Training
Time: Apr 23, 2023 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86411583114?pwd=Rm8veDRXVVVQWHIzZlp2T0I3NUM1dz09

Meeting ID: 864 1158 3114
Passcode: 209526
One tap mobile
+12532050468,,86411583114#,,,,*209526# US
+12532158782,,86411583114#,,,,*209526# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)