[NFBSea] Why we have local chapters and the purpose of our chapter meetings

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 22 01:34:54 UTC 2023

Tomorrow we will be having a discussion about the purpose of an NFB chapter and our chapter meetings. I thought a good place to start would be for everyone to know what our chapter constitution says. I will also be sending out a Braille Monitor article about this topic written by Dan Frye, a former leader of the NFB of Washington and the Greater Seattle chapter.

Marci