[NFBSea] Seattle Chapter Meeting on July 22nd!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:51:48 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting!

Join us for our upcoming meeting, Saturday July 22, 2023, beginning at 11:00
AM

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

Many of us are back and very much revitalized from the recent NFB convention
in Houston. During our meeting, we will have a time to debrief and hear from
first-timers and veterans about what they enjoyed the most, hopefully
discussing some positive takeaways.

We are also working on having the new director of the Department of
Transportation come and talk to us and hopefully hear from us as well.

Finally, we will begin to discuss and plan for our upcoming chapter picnic,
which will be held the afternoon of September 9th. It will be at a new
location. We will need to work together as a chapter to make it happen and
make it be our best yet! The planning will begin at our chapter meeting!
Let's see if we can invite and bring some new people and introduce them to
our great chapter and organization!

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. There is also a Braille menu, produced by one of our chapter members.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on July 22, at 11:00!

Jim Portillo

Seattle Chapter President