[NFBSea] Mud Junket @ Bad Jimmy's May 12

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri May 12 23:04:05 UTC 2023

Hello,

   This is my friends David band that he  plays in that are playing show at
Bad Jimmys in Ballard Seattle on May 12 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.  It is
outside space area.  I will attend be there and hope you can attend also!

Passing on for your information.

Jacob Struiksma

206-387-7736

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com <mailto:jacobstruiksma at gmail.com>

: Mud Junket @ Bad Jimmy's May 12

Howdy friends!

Nicer weather is back and what better way to celebrate than grooving to the
funky sounds of Mud Junket (i.e., my band) in the beer garden at Bad Jimmy's
Brewing!

Mark your calendar:

Friday, May 12, 7-10 pm

Bad Jimmy's Brewing Co, 4358B Leary Way NW

Here's the Facebook page for the event for convenient sharing!

https://www.facebook.com/events/616392643865409/

We'll be playing a dance-worthy mix of hip-shaking originals and our take on
familiar covers in the vein of old-school soul and NOLA-inflected funk. This
will be our second public show with our 3-piece horn section, and it's
getting better and better.

 If Bad Jimmy's is new to you: The beer garden features an outdoor