[NFBSea] FW: Spotts' Listening Tour Handout and Revised Itinerary re 130th St Station

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:24:12 UTC 2023

Passing on for your information.

Spotts' Listening Tour Handout and Revised Itinerary re 130th St Station

Reminder: Tomorrow, Wednesday May 31, is Nortwest Greenway's tour with SDOT Director Spotts to experience some of issues of the multi-modal routes to the 130th Street Station. We gather at 8:00 AM at the Northacres Park parking lot on 1st Ave NE just south of 128th Street.

For those arriving by bike: The Haller Lake Methodist Church at 1st Ave NE and 133rd St. has graciously offered inside locked bike storage. They will unlock the door at about 7:30 and relock it at about 7:50 to join the walk. Please come to the front door that faces the 1st Ave NE and 133rd intersection. If needed, you can contact Pastor Laura on her cell phone at 206-595-9607

I'll distribute an 11x17 handout folded in half like a booklet. Attached is an electronic version.

Also attached is a revised itinerary and schedule - we've shortened the walking just a bit but the times are essentially the same.

My cell phone is below in case anyone needs to contact me before or during the walk.

​Lee Bruch

    206-355-4282 cell & text

    Lee.Bruch at outlook.com <mailto:Lee.Bruch at outlook.com>