[NFBSea] NFB of Washington board elections

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 18:47:00 UTC 2023

Greetings!

At our special affiliate meeting this morning we held two elections for our NFB of Washington board of directors. Amandeep Kaur was reelected for another two year term and Robby Nichols was elected as a new board member for a two-year term. Robby has attended both state and national convention and currently serves as Secretary of our Members at Large chapter. He lives in Longview, Washington. Amandeep has attended several state and national conventions. She currently serves on both our Greater Seattle Chapter and our Washington Association of Blind Students boards. She lives in Marysville, Washington.

Congratulations to Amandeep and Robby! Thanks to all those who attended and a special thanks to all those who assisted with vote counting and zoom logistics.

Our NFB if Washington board meets monthly on the second Sunday of every month at 7 PM Pacific. The zoom link for the meetings will be posted to all of our listservs and all federation members are welcome to attend.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the blind of Washington