[NFBSea] Fwd: Paid: GoodMaps SoundTransit Station Navigation Testing

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 11 02:31:56 UTC 2023

for anyone in this area who is interested in this research study gig.
Yeah, I said "gig". -- 100 bucks are up for grabs if you can test the
GoodMaps app with SoundTransit. they are fieldtesting their new indoor /
station navigation system here in Seattle and this is very encouraging
to see! But this opportunity is for next week, so don't miss. Read
details below.