[NFBSea] Braille Instructor Position!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:29:49 UTC 2023

Greetings,

The Orientation and Training Center in WA State is looking for a highly
motivated and passionate person to be our new Braille instructor! If you
enjoy teaching and want to provide blind people with high expectations and
quality training for success, please apply! We're looking for a good list of
candidates so that we can pick the perfect instructor for the center!

Orientation
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/4249947/orientation-
training-center-braille-instructor?keywords=blind&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJ
obs> & Training Center Braille Instructor | Job Details tab | Career Pages
(governmentjobs.com)