[NFBSea] FW: You're Invited: Building a Walkable City

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 06:16:44 UTC 2023

Passing on for your information.

You're Invited: Building a Walkable City

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=d8d2c8564a&e=c5de82e11d>

Dear Jacob,

We're excited to welcome you to the final event in Seattle Neighborhood Greenways' live panel series, Shaping Seattle. Join us on September 14 for  <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=a9406b94e9&e=c5de82e11d> Building a Walkable City!

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=b1bea08dca&e=c5de82e11d>

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=bdd583cffc&e=c5de82e11d> Get tickets

*	What: Building a Walkable City live panel event
*	When: Thursday, September 14, 6:00-8:00 PM
*	Where: Centilia Cultural Center on Beacon Hill
*	Tickets: Free, with optional $15 donation |  <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=9b37981538&e=c5de82e11d> Register now

What if everyone in Seattle could afford to live in a place where they could access their daily needs within a short walk or roll? We'll explore this and more with experts working at the intersection of accessibility, transportation, housing and land use.

This fall, Seattle will make decisions that will shape our streets and our neighborhoods for the next 20 years. Join us for insights into this key moment in Seattle history and how you can be a part of it!

See you on September 14!

  <https://mcusercontent.com/1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8/images/c2f5906f-1203-c575-ace9-bc8db7eb2743.png>

Gordon Padelford
Executive Director

P.S.  <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=ee043c6312&e=c5de82e11d> Shaping Seattle is a 3-part live panel series to learn, connect and activate around key issues impacting our city. Thank you to our incredible sponsors, partners and  <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=1b38d8d768&e=c5de82e11d> volunteers for making this possible!

  <https://mcusercontent.com/1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8/images/c55b1bb0-6fb1-692f-8c69-115fcc1b3914.png>

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=0d4c5b1a7b&e=c5de82e11d>

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=4c1daeaa9e&e=c5de82e11d>

 <https://seattlegreenways.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bab8fcdbb99a44490129dfa8&id=281b041823&e=c5de82e11d>