[NFBSea] passing on for your information.FW: Discover Successful Blind Entrepreneurs

jacobstruiksma at gmail.com jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:08:28 UTC 2024

Discover Successful Blind Entrepreneurs

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33586&qid=9695308>

Where The Blind Work Webinar

Thursday, April 18, 2024, 8:00-9:00 p.m., Eastern via Zoom

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) champions cultural and economic
equity in society. We firmly uphold the belief that blind people possess the
inherent ability to pursue our career aspirations. Join us for an
enlightening discussion featuring an impressive panel of blind entrepreneurs
who constantly trailblaze the path to professional success. Our panelists
are:

*	Shelby Ball, BEP Owner and Operator, Georgia
*	J.J. Meddaugh, Owner and Operator of AT Guys, Michigan
*	William Ruffin, BEP Owner and Operator, Maryland

Register at Where the Blind Work Webinar.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33561&qid=9695308>

About National Federation of the Blind Employment Initiatives

With opportunities to compete in the workplace in terms of equality, blind
people can achieve careers based on their dreams, talents, and abilities.
The National Federation of the Blind connects working-age blind people with
opportunities and resources to compete in the workplace on terms of
equality. For more information, contact Nikki Jackson, Employment Programs
Coordinator at njackson at nfb.org
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33587&qid=9695308>  or 410-659-9314,
extension 2404.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33562&qid=9695308>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33563&qid=9695308>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33564&qid=9695308>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33565&qid=9695308>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33566&qid=9695308>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33567&qid=9695308>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=6f719f6f699e0d7b> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=22946&qid=9695308&h=6f71
9f6f699e0d7b> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33568&qid=9695308> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
United States

..

  <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=9695308>
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.6wCe0roIIS11TcscLfzgDjcj
apIb-2FrMoXobHxIX5KkXptjE8Zxy07FoX-2Bdvm-2F5XV3-2FWoqXxWGYj12JqM-2FsIbkouXZd
UJ-2B-2BkrLfX0pHRdvFNywDsGgjg52y8GH4WX-2F-2Ffw73ZRuymOVl0AFrMVG1o81LU11qL0e6
sAaZAuOftxiNKxpD8hG0Zz82STymP3Wn1HCaZyX5dYD3pANFAmm4k8RFh5OXHA6adbSiipfq6uQv
s-3D>