[NFBSea] February 19 @ 7:00pm BELL Academy meeting

Carla McQuillan carla at mainstreetmontessori.org
Mon Feb 19 14:28:15 UTC 2024

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this call. I will be on an airplane. On my way back home from vacation.

 Carla McQuillan
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori
President
NFB of Oregon

On Feb 18, 2024, at 5:11 PM, Kris Colcock <kris at colcock.com> wrote:

Hello All,

It is time again for our BELL Academy meeting. This is really an
informal gathering to talk about the BELL Training Chris Higley,
Justin Harford, Carla and I attended earlier this month.We will share
what we learned and how we can all work together to have a successful
BELL Academy.

We will also briefly go over the Convention agenda in case anyone has
questions.

Looking forward to a great evening of conversation and brainstorming.

Kris

Topic: BELL Academy Meeting Room
Time: Monday February 19, 2024 @ 7pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84013492503?pwd=M252SWJKK3orQk1qTHo1K0RGckNrQT09

Meeting ID: 840 1349 2503
Passcode: 232057

---

One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US (Tacoma)
+12532050468,,84013492503#,,,,*232057# US

---

Dial by your location
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 253 205 0468 US