[Nfbsf] Draft of the chapter flyer that Darian created

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 22:57:02 UTC 2009

Hello:

    Below is a copy of the SF chapter flyer that Darian  created awhile ago.
Take a look at it and I hope that we can discuss this  at the next chapter
meeting this upcoming Saturday.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the SF Chapter of the NFBC

THE  NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF SAN FRANCISCO-   WE ARE CHANGING
WHAT IT MEANS TO  BE BLIND IN THE BAY AREA!
The NFB of San  Francisco is a chapter of the national federation of the
blind.  We meet once monthly to discuss issues  related to blindness, share
victories, and concerns that effect the blind of the  San Francisco bay area, and
serve as a means to further the mission of the nFB  as a whole, to  empower the
blind to  live fully independent and meaningful lives, and educate the sighted
to the  abilities of the blind.
The NFB of San  Francisco also serves as an advocate for all blind students
and parents of blind  children, as well as senior citizens who are blind in the
San Francisco bay  area.   The NFB of San Francisco additionally  serves as a
resource for all blind and sighted persons, and a platform for  interested
sighted individuals who wish to get involved in the blindness  movement.
If you  have any questions, or wish to get involved, you may contact:
Phone:
E-mail:

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)