[Nfbsf] Agenda for tomorrow's chapter meeting

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Sat Feb 21 04:47:43 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Please join us at the NFBSF Chapter meeting tomorrow February 21. We
will begin at 1 p.m. at the LightHouse for the Blind and Visually
Impaired, 214 Van Ness Ave. San Francisco. Below is the agenda. For ease
of us, I have also attached it to the message.

We will be electing officers, so please attend and have your vote
counted.

Best-

Jonathan Lyens

National Federation of the Blind of San Francisco

Meeting of February 21, 2009

Agenda

1. Welcome and Introductions                                 -- Jonathan
-- 3 minutes

2. Approval of meeting minutes                               -- Jaime
-- 2 minutes

3.  Treasurer's Report                                              -- 4
minutes

4.  Update on San Jose Chapter development     -- Jonathan     -- 30
minutes

5. Fund Raiser Dinner                                              --
Jonathan     -- 20 minutes

6. Pin Fund Raiser                                                    --
Jaime          -- 10 minutes

7. SF Public Library Event                                       --
Jaime          -- 10 minutes

8. Chapter Elections                                                 --
Jonathan     -- 50 minutes

Jonathan T. Lyens MPA

Email: jonathan at lyens.com

Fax: (321) 256-8896