[Nfbsf] Committee meeting for the chapter

ericholm at att.net ericholm at att.net
Mon Jan 26 18:25:48 UTC 2009

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of JKTomasell at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:42 PM
To: nfbsf at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbsf] Committee meeting for the chapter

Hello:

    I was asked to remind everyone that the committee  meeting for the
fundraiser dinner that we as the chapter is doing as a  fundraiser has been
changed.
 The committee meeting will be held on Friday  January 30, 2009 at 6pm. at
Tommy's Joint in San Francisco.  If you have  any questions please contact
Jason.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the SF Chapter
**************From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between,
stay