[Nfbsf] election results

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 06:09:53 UTC 2009

Thanks for the notice Jason.  Congrats to all.
I have a question about the officers which were elected.  I noticed that the
SF Chapter constitution says that there should be a Second Vice-President.
Apparently that was forgotten in the election.  There is no    change shown
on it.  Was it an oversight?