[Nfbsf] Possible New List

Deborah Proctor drdebp at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 04:51:25 UTC 2009

Is anyone interested in discussing exploitation of  visually impaired
seniors?   Is no one in your organization aware  that white collar criminals
have figured out that visually impaired seniors are easy targets for
financial exploitation and estate theft?    Are you not aware they can't
read documents they sign or  see what transactions are being carried out by
agents?  Are you aware they're  handing life savings over to criminals via
estate plans drafted by unethical attorneys who have no requirement to
protect disable citizens?  Perhaps your organiziation only deals with those
who have been blind since birth and therefore learned how to protect
themselves from these predators.  If so, could you reach out to the newly
blind, those with macular degeneration or diabetes who never learned
braille, or developed an established network of friends who protect them
from these crimes?

Why does no one respond to this question? Will you too not respond?