[Nfbsf] Invite for the September SF Chapter Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 23:53:30 UTC 2009

Hello:

    This is just a friendly reminder that the San  Francisco Chapter of the
NFBC is having their monthly chapter meeting for the  month of September.
It
will happen on Saturday September 19, 2009 from  1-3pm. at the San
Francisco Lighthouse at 214 Van Ness Avenue in San  Francisco.  Everyone is invited
come and we as a chapter hope that  many will attend the chapter meeting.
If there are people who have never  attended a SF Chapter meeting and want to
check out what the chapter is doing  they are also more than welcome to
attend.  If you have any other questions  about the San Francisco Chapter you
can
contact our chapter president Eric  Holm at (415)425-5613.  The San
Francisco Chapter of the NFBC looks forward  in seeing everyone at our chapter
meeting
for the month of September.   The more the merrier!!!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the  NFBC