[Nfbsf] Invite to the SF Chapter Meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 07:53:23 UTC 2009

Hello:

    If you did not receive the first friendly reminder  then you are in
luck.  This is just another friendly reminder that the San  Francisco Chapter
of the NFBC is having their monthly chapter meeting for the  month of
September on Saturday September 19, 2009 from 1-3 pm.  The chapter  meeting will be
happening at the San Francisco Lighthouse.  The address for  the San
Francisco lighthouse is 214 Van Ness Avenue in San Francisco.   Everyone is
invited and if there are new people to the affiliate and want to  check out what
the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC is doing they are more than  welcome to
come.  If you have any other questions besides the chapter  meeting you can
contact our chapter president Eric Holm either at  (415)425-5613.  The San
Francisco Chapter of the NFBC hopes that many can  come to our chapter
meeting for this month.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the  NFBC