[Nfbsf] revised draft.

Deborah Proctor drdebp at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 22:49:47 UTC 2010

I'd like to understand more about what's happening here.  I've worked as a
veterinarian with several humane groups in Marin, San Francisco, and the
penninsual who address laws regarding animal attacks.   I reside in Sonoma
County and was unaware that SF had a separate unit, other than animal
control, who dealt with dog attacks.  Could you tell me more about what's
going on?  I'd be very interested to know the functions of the separate
unit.

Thanks very much,

Deborah Proctor, DVM
Rohnert Park, CA