[Nfbsf] Certificate of Honor

Eric Holm ericholm at att.net
Fri Dec 16 23:10:59 UTC 2011

Greetings All,
Today we were honored at City Hall with a "Certificate of Honor" from Mayor Ed Lee in recognition of our Chapter's tireless work to improve the lives of others and to recognize our Holiday Party on behalf of the City and County of San Francisco.
There's still time to register for this great event at:  www.nfbcal.org or sixdots.org.  Looking forward to tomorrow's festivities and catching up with you all in person at the Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39.
Best regards,
Eric