[Nfbsf] NFBSF Holiday Party 2011

Eric Holm ericholm at att.net
Sun Nov 6 21:41:12 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind, San Francisco Chapter
Presents:

The Annual Holiday Fundraising Party
Saturday, December 17th Noon-2pm
Hosted by: The Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39-Farallon Room
Food, Wine, Music, Auction and Raffle!

Tickets: $40.00
Contact Event Marketing Works, LLC for tickets
Email :Grant at EventMarketingWorks.com Phone: 707-548-0452
Or mail your check to National Federation of the Blind c/o Eric Holm
P.O Box 150592 San Rafael, Ca 94915-0592

The National Federation of the Blind is recognized as the largest collective action, national organization of consumer blind persons in the US, with well over 50,000 members. Since 1940, we have diligently worked and provided programs for the increasing number of people who lose their vision each year. In order to assist them to become fully pro-active, and productive tax-paying, citizens, just as our sighted colleagues are, we hold an annual Holiday Fundraiser to raise needed capital to reach our goals.

You can also follow us on Facebook under "National Federation of the Blind San Francisco Chapter (NFBSF)"  An Event RSVP link appears on our Wall.

Please SHARE this Invite and forward to all your friends and associates.
Thank you,
Eric Holm J.D.
President
NFBSF