[Nfbsf] Fwd: Invite to the NFBC SF Chapter's April Meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:02:51 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JKTomasell at aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 15:22:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Invite to the NFBC SF Chapter's April Meeting
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org, cabs-talk at nfbnet.org, ccb-alumni at nfbnet.org,
artists-making-art at nfbnet.org, nfbc-east-bay at googlegroups.com,
info at lighthouse-sf.org

Come one,  Come  all!
The San Francisco Chapter of the National  Federation of the Blind of
California would like to extend an open AND FRIENDLY  invitation to
all whom are
interested to  join
us for our monthly chapter  meeting.
Who: The membership and officers of the San  Francisco chapter of the
National Federation of the blind of California (NFBC SF  Chapter)
When: SaturdayApril 21, 2012 from 1-3  pm.
Where: The San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind and  Visually Impaired
214 Van  Ness Avenue San Francisco,  CA 94102  (415)431-1481.
Why:   to discuss matters of concern,  share stories and experiences, as
well as become more socially connected to  other blind and visually impaired
persons   in the San Francisco bay  area.
How:  Just show up! - We are located Between  Grove and Hays near San
Francisco City  Hall. We are accessible by SF muni lines 47, 49, 31  and F
Market.  Also accessible via BART and Muni metro subway lines at
Civic  Center
station
At our upcoming meeting we will  have:  Updates on current organizational,
and state  Affiliate  goings-ons.
If you have any questions about the NFBC San  Francisco Chapter please
contact our chapter president Darian Smith either at  (415)215-9809 or at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com. We welcome your presence, energy, ideas  and
enthusiasm; and
look forward to seeing you at our next NFBC San Francisco  chapter
meeting!!!!
Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the NFBC San  Francisco  Chapter

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson