[Nfbsf] SF Chapter Basket for State Convention

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 02:11:15 UTC 2012

Dear  SF Chapter Members,
At our August 18, 2012 chapter meeting, we as a chapter decided to
participate by giving a basket of items to be auctioned off as a fundraiser for
the affiliate at this year’s state convention which will be held the third
weekend in October in Los Angeles, California. The theme for the basket is
called “the city by the bay”. For the theme for our basket we are looking for
 items that represent the city of San Francisco & also will be able to fit
into a suitcase so all of the items for the basket can be transported to
this  year’s state convention safely. A donation letter will be distributive
to all  members of the chapter soon. At this time I would like all members of
the  chapter to start thinking of what type of items should be in for the
basket  & also start asking local businesses and companies in the San
Francisco area  if they will donate the asked item or items for the chapter basket,
if you have  any questions you can contact Jaime Tomasello, chairperson for
the chapter’s  basket either at _jktomasell at aol.com_
(mailto:jktomasell at aol.com)  or at) 925(594-2583. It will be great to have several items for  our “
the city by the bay” basket from this chapter to be included with the other
 chapter baskets to make this fundraiser successful for the affiliate at
the 2012  NFB of California state convention.
Sincerely,
Jaime  Tomasello