[Nfbsf] NFB of San Francisco Chapter meeting this Saturday

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:43:34 UTC 2013

Greetings,
 I hope you all have had an enjoyable summer and are enjoying your week.
  The San Francisco chapter of the national Federation of the blind of California cordially invites you to our next meeting on Saturday, August 17 at 1 PM at our usual location
 The San Francisco lighthouse for the blind and visually impaired  at 214 Van Ness  Ave.
 Should you have any questions, please contact me at
 (415) 215-9809
  I look forward to seeing you then!
  Regards,
  Darian

Darian Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of California-San Francisco Chapter
dsmithnfb at gmail.com