[Nfbsf] San Francisco chapter meeting cancellation

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:29:05 UTC 2013

Hello all,
This message is to inform all that the February meeting of the NFB of San Francisco is canceled. We will have our elections, Philosophy discussion, local and national updates at our March meeting which is scheduled for March 16 At the San Francisco Lighthouse for the blind and visually impaired at 214 Van Ness Ave. At 1 PM.
Please stay tuned for more updates about this and other chapter activities to be announced soon.

   Best,

   Darian