[Nfbsf] The Next San Francisco Chapter Meeting is Tuesday, December 2nd

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Sep 2 05:08:29 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The San Francisco chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will meet on Tuesday evening, September 2, 2014 at the San Francisco Lighthouse, 214 Van Ness Ave.  We will enjoy appetizers and modest supper starting at 6:30 PM.  The formal meeting begins at 7:00  PM and adjourns promptly at 8:00 PM.

At our previous meeting we observed an interactive demo of the KNFB Reader iPhone app.  During our next meeting we will give updates on a number of important items, including how to claim your share of up to $4,000 from the Redbox class action settlement funds and potential community service projects for the chapter.  Don't miss out on the discussion.  Chapter President Tim Elder can be reached at eldert at uchastings.edu or at 410.415.3493.

I look forward to seeing you all there,

Jim Barbour - Secretary, of the NFB San Francisco Chapter