[Nfbsf] Register now for the 2015 NFB of California convention

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Aug 26 20:29:21 UTC 2015

Hello All:

We are passing along the link to our NfBC convention pre-registration form in this message. Please distribute widely to members and friends.

We need to have good counts for making good contracts with the hotel for rooms, banquet, etc.

For those who will be traveling to convention on one of the NFB busses, We need a count to confirm contracts with bus charter companies. People must have a hotel confirmation number to pre-register (use group code NFC) and they must pre-register in order to have a seat on the bus. Don't delay. I will send this out to the affiliate list serve shortly.

please find it on the www.sixdots.org website as well.

<http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2015_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form>

Hoping to see folks from San Francisco registering early.

Thanks,

Jim